DMA, or Designated Market Area, is geographic area that represents specific markets as defined by the Nielsen Company.
Articles in this section
- What is Workforce Intelligence?
- Can I benchmark my performance against other industry segments besides my own?
- What is a DMA?
- How does Workforce Intelligence track data and create benchmarks?
- What topics do the reports in my account cover?
- How does Workforce Intelligence and calculate turnover?
- How does Workforce Intelligence define a segment?